How to Successfully Onboard New Clients
⭐Here are some considerations when onboarding new clients:⭐
- Firstly have an onboarding call with your client to discuss tasks and working schedule.
- Agree hours, days and times of work or deadlines for project work.
- Ensure you have access to all systems required to enable you to carry out your tasks efficiently.
- Agree a communications channel and turnaround time for responses.
- Formalise the above in a client onboarding form/pack and send this information along with your contact details and t&c's for your client to review.
- Get to work!
The better your on-boarding process, the easier it is to manage your client and set clear expectations and boundaries. It's a good idea to set a formal follow up to review how this is working shortly after you start working with your client (1-2 weeks).
💁♀️Do you have an onboarding process for your new clients?